Injectables Fillers In Dallas, TX
Non-Surgical Solutions to Facial Lines & Volume
Reversing the effects of aging and weather on your skin is a staple cause of the cosmetic industry. You want a long-lasting solution surpassing traditional makeup, creams, and lotions, but without the discomfort and downtime of surgery. EpiCentre Skin Care & Laser Center helps our patients restore their skin’s youthful feel and appearance in Dallas, TX with injectable fillers. Dermal fillers go into the soft tissue to give your skin a smoother and fuller appearance. Over time, your skin loses subcutaneous fat and stretches out, resulting in lost volume, wrinkles, and facial lines. Injectable dermal fillers compensate for the lost volume and correct and the lines and wrinkles. Our team of medical professionals are well-versed in our patients’ levels of severity and the best filler options to restore their youthful appearance. Let us evaluate your volume loss, wrinkles, and folds to create a customized treatment plan.
Types of Dermal Fillers We Offer at Our Medspa
EpiCentre Skin Care & Laser Center offers our patients a wide selection of injectable solutions to their lines, wrinkles, and lost volume. Our collection of dermal fillers and other innovative products includes the following:
- Botox – Turn back the clock on aging with Botox, erasing lines and wrinkles by relaxing the muscles below the skin.
- Dysport – Reduce wrinkles with one of the most common treatment options in Europe and other parts of the world.
- Juvederm – This next-generation hyaluronic acid (HA) gel filler addresses areas with volume loss, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus – Get better shape and volume in your face and lips with this clear HA gel integrating with your natural tissue.
- Juvederm Voluma – Add natural-looking fullness and firmness to your sunken cheeks and jawline with Juvederm’s newest facial filler.
- Juvederm Vollure – This filler option gives you a smoother appearance as it softens moderate to severe wrinkles and facial lines.
- Juvederm Volbella – Augment your lips with a specially formulated dermal filler designed to reduce signs of aging and add fullness.
- Restylane – Counter the effects of time, weather, and gravity while improving your skin’s youthful contours and resilience.
- Restylane Kysse – Achieve softer, natural-looking lips with an injectable filler that molds to your tissue and becomes one with your lips.
- Restylane Lyft – This filler gives your cheeks better volume and definition while correcting moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles.
- Restylane Defyne – Smooth out deep laugh lines with Defyne’s cross-linking technology, helping you keep your natural expressions.
- Restylane Refyne – This HA dermal filler supports your skin and softens laugh lines while keeping you looking like you.
- Sculptra – Get subtle results over time as Sculptra replaces lost collagen to correct facial wrinkles and folds with a more natural-looking appearance.
- Belotero – This filler is designed to mold into your facial curves and soften hard lines, such as vertical lip lines and nasolabial folds.
- Radiesse – Get long-lasting results with a facial contouring filler developed for cosmetic and reconstructive use.
Why Choose Injectable Fillers Over Other Cosmetic Options?
Injectable dermal fillers can be the ideal treatment for many people because of their long-lasting effects and non-invasive procedures. Makeup, lotions, and serums can only do so much to cover up and reduce your facial flaws. Even topical serums with hyaluronic acid have limited capabilities since they go over your skin’s surface. You also have to repeatedly apply these products to get consistent results. Getting facial fillers resolves lines, folds, wrinkles, and lost volume by injecting the filler into the affected areas. This non-surgical solution provides smoother, fuller skin lasting for months with little to no downtime.
What Can You Use Dermal Fillers to Correct?
Injectable fillers are an excellent solution to various facial flaws resulting from factors like time, heredity, and lifestyle. We have options to address all levels of severity, from fine lines and light wrinkling to deep folds and pronounced laugh lines. These fillers also add volume and shape to your face, letting us adjust your symmetry and replenish the collagen in your skin. Some dermal fillers apply to adding fullness to your lips and erasing the wrinkles above your lip line. EpiCentre Skin Care & Laser Center proudly offers dermal fillers and other skin-smoothing solutions to our patients because they are safe and effective, with approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Trust EpiCentre Skin Care & Laser Center with Your Skin
EpiCentre Skin Care & Laser Center has advanced training and experience in all the injectable dermal fillers we offer in our collection of wrinkle and volume treatments. Let our professional team correct your contours, facial folds, and hollowed cheeks and jawline with safe and highly effective treatments like Juvederm, Restylane, and RHA. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and discuss your aesthetic goals. We will work with you and advise you on the best non-surgical options.