Juvederm Volbella: The Latest Addition to the Juvederm Family of Fillers
- Juvederm Volbella, a dermal filler from the Juvederm family of products by Allergan, a leader in the world of aesthetic injectables, is one of the latest injectable lip augmentation solutions to be approved by the FDA. Made available for use in the U.S. in October 2016, Juvederm Volbella is transforming the way in which we enhance our lips. This specially formulated dermal filler is designed to add fullness to the lips, improve lip symmetry, and reduce the signs of aging around the mouth.
Thanks to its smooth gel-like consistency, Juvederm Volbella can also effectively contour the lips to transform their shape and overall appearance. Featuring a proprietary form of hyaluronic acid, a sugar that occurs naturally in the body, Juvederm Volbella also utilizes Allergan’s proprietary Vycross technology for enhanced longevity and more natural results. A versatile and effective injectable, this filler also contains a small amount of lidocaine to minimize the minor discomforts sometimes associated with treatment.
Juvederm Volbella can:
- Add fullness and plumpness to the lips
- Produce results that last for up to a year
- Provide gentle contouring for the correction of lip asymmetry
- Soften the appearance of fine lines that often appear around the mouth as we age
- Produce natural-looking results that are so subtle that no one needs to know that you had the procedure in the first place